I can’t believe there are 400 of us everyone!! Since starting this blog in October, i didn’t think it would go very far. I’m so happy to see that it really is! Thank you for all the support throughout the months, and all the more to come!!
I also got nominated for two awards, and a tag! Thank you to Elizabeth (https://thecomfortablecoop.wordpress.com/), Aqsa (https://aqsasayswhat.wordpress.com/), and Really Red Rose (https://reallyredrose.com/2017/02/26/blue-sky-tag/) for these awards and tag. Alright, now let’s get to it!!
One Lovely Blog Award #3!
The Rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. Post about the award. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate, AT MOST, 15 people.
Tell your nominees the good news!
7 Facts About me!
1. I love fried chicken
2. I hate McDonald’s
3. I like doing pilates
4. I’ve rocked climes before
5. My favorite cake is plain vanilla
6. I HATE the show “The Walking Dead”
7. I love the show (and it’s on March 12th) Spring Baking Championship on Food Network
Larice (fun fact, you were my 400th follower!) (https://feedingyourbeauty.com/)
Kelly’s DIY (https://kelleysdiy.com/)
Okoto Engima (https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/)
The Cramm Award!
The rules of this award are:
1. Include that little tidbit about who created this (epic) award (with a link to the website)
2. Mention the person who nominated you
3. Share three things that motivate you to blog
4. Share three people who inspire you to blog
5. Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
6. Answer your challenge question
7. Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun “challenge question”
The awesome person who created this award was Liv! Here’s her website: (http://www.thecramm.com/)
Three things that motivate me to blog:
1. You guys!
2. I love sharing baking recipes and techniques
3. Isn’t that all you need?! 😄😄
Three people who inspire me to blog:
The one thing I hope to do to improve world is make sure people can bake well and enjoy doing it!
If you were to have 3 wishes to change the world, what would you wish for?
1. Enough conflict about transgender PLEASE. You’re either make or female, there’s no in between.
2. DONALD TRUMP.
3. Poverty/ World Hunger
My challenge question: If you weren’t doing what you were doing right now, what you you do instead? In other words, what is your dream job?
Just Bake (https://justbake.org/)
Oh! Sweet Citrus (https://ohsweetcitrus.wordpress.com/)
Evelynn C (https://ourlittlediycorner.wordpress.com/)
Katie’s Time Traveling Kitchen (https://katiestimetravellingkitchen.wordpress.com/)
Copper Spoon Bakery (https://copperspooncakery.com/)
Run Agness Run (http://runagnessrun.com/)
Blue Sky Tag!
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer their 11 questions.
3. Tag 11 people.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions for me:
1. Sugar or Spice?
2. Do you like something that’s a bit childish?
3. Have you achieved your major goal in life?
4. What browser do you use? (random question)
5. What is your favorite scent?
6. Where is the best place you’ve gone to? (you can say your backyard, i won’t judge…)
7. What should someone do if they’re stressed?
8. What materialistic item can you NOT live without?
9. Do you have any weird talents?
10. Do you look for shapes in clouds?
11. Do you like fast food?
2. I love reading children’s books . Fun, and straightforward. 🙂
3. I’ve had a lot of great achievements before but the most recent one was that I got 400 followers on my blog.
4. Google, but Safari if it’s not working.
5. The smell of a baked good in the oven.
7. Bake. Not just saying that. It’s physiologically soothing. Blast some music and bake away!
8. I couldn’t pick just one of my babies. (I mean my baking supplies) 😂😂😂
9. I can wiggle my ears.
11. I HATE fast food.
Aiming 4 Simple (https://swirlsandspice.com/)
Dreams and Waves xo (https://dreamsandwavesxo.wordpress.com/)
Cradle of Joy (https://cradleofjoy.wordpress.com/)
Tanya Tales (https://tanyatale.wordpress.com/)
Mad and Delicacy (https://madanddelicacy.wordpress.com/)
Cherries and Strawberries (https://cherriesnstrawberriesblog.wordpress.com/)
The Happiest Pixel (https://thehappiestpixel.wordpress.com/)
Questions for the nominees:
1. Bundt cake or layer cake?
2. Running outside or treadmill?
3. Do you watch T.V. often?
4. Do you like cheese? If so, what’s your favorite type?
5. When did you start your blog?
6. Cake or cupcakes?
7. Cheerios or Lucky Charms?
8. Madden Girl or Style & Co. ?
9. Pants or leggings?
10. Dream place to visit?
11. Favorite cake flavor?
Wow that was a LONG post. You’re extra special if you read all of this. 😉😉 Thank you again to everyone and all of you for 400 followers!!!